DT SWISS XMC 1200 SPLINE CARBON WHEELS
The DT Swiss XMC 1200 Carbon Wheels Set is a top-of-the-line, ultra-lightweight option for trail riding. Their Ratchet EXP system and fully bespoke hookless rim design with continuous strand lay-up deliver superior performance and reliability. Each wheel is tested to destruction in DT's lab and features shoulder material for increased impact protection. Plus, a combined weight of 1,435g for 27.5" and 1,529g for 29" make these the perfect choice for any trails.
- The 180 hubs feature SiNC ceramic bearings and DT's cutting edge, Ratchet EXP system, an evolution of the original twin Hügi ratchet, the ratchet EXP integrates the inner ratchet into the hub, allowing wider bearing spacing, fewer moving parts and more precise alignment
- The resulting hubs are even more durable and reliable than our classic ratchet 240's but stiffer and significantly lighter with the fast rolling benefits of Ceramic bearings
- A blend of DT's premium straight pull Aero Comp and Aerolite spokes offers an optimum blend of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Rear wheels include both Shimano MICRO SPLINE and SRAM XD freewheels for easy conversion
- When bought as a pair they will include wheels bags, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, spoke tools, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG