PREMAX RECOVERY CREAM 200ML
Experience the luxury of PREMAX RECOVERY CREAM. Formulated with a powerful blend of sour cherry extract, arnica, niacinamide, and allantoin, this next-generation cream nourishes and rejuvenates your skin, assisting in its recovery from sun damage, chafing, minor grazes, bruising, and dryness. Perfect for active individuals, it soothes and repairs your skin, allowing you to focus on conquering every session with confidence. Simply wash well after exercise and enjoy the benefits of this essential addition to your routine.
- PERFORMANCE: Get ready to conquer every session with confidence! The sports-specific Premax Recovery Cream soothes, hydrates, and repairs your skin like never before, keeping skin complaints at bay and letting you focus on your performance. No matter your level, don't let skin issues hold you back
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wash well after exercise and ensure skin is clean and dry before applying cream. Apply cream generously to required areas and massage the cream in using firm but comfortable strokes. Continue until the cream has been absorbed.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Cerasus (Tart/Sour Cherry) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Extract.
- SOUR CHERRY: Sour cherry extract is the key active ingredient in the Premax Recovery Cream and a powerhouse for sporty skin, reducing oxidative stress and inflammation caused by intense physical activity and exposure to the elements. Its high melatonin concentration may also contribute to sleep quality for proper skin rejuvenation. Additionally, Sour Cherry promotes collagen synthesis, maintaining skin elasticity and firmness, while its hydrating properties improve the skin barrier function, making it more resilient.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Premax products are made in Melbourne, Australia. Non-Greasy, Breathable Formulations, Proven in Elite Sport, Tested on Athletes not Animals